6 Considerations Before You Begin Your First Time Home Buying Search
(Information and photo via Keller Williams)
You’ve started your search, but do you know in detail what type of home are you looking for? There are so many choices that it is important to have an idea of what you want and need before you begin looking. Consider making a checklist of amenities that are essential and those you would like to have in your new home.
The list of 6 considerations below may help you clarify your thinking on what is important to you when you are ready to purchase your first home:
- What neighborhood(s) would you like to live in?
- What price range do you have in mind?
- What type of home interests you? (One-story, two-story, split-entry, townhouse, condo, duplex)
- Are schools a factor? Do you need to be close to public transportation? Learn more about schools and local housing values!
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you need? How many do you want?
- What other interior and exterior features are important to you?
Please feel free to submit a request for contact, email or call me at any time to learn more about specific areas you are interested in learning more about. I am happy to help you in your research and can give you an up-to-date snapshot of the real estate market.Tags: amelia island, amelia island real estate, buying a house, for your every move, honest amelia agent, jennifer sells amelia, jennifer westmoreland, jennifer westmoreland amelia island, keller williams, keller williams atlantic partners, keller williams florida, real estate agent, real estate agent amelia, real estate agent amelia island, real estate agent fernandina, selling my home